Nice game!! :)
Olaf the Boozer
Did you have such a thing that you wake up after booze and can’t remember what happened last night? I didn’t, but our hero Olaf ... With unenviable regularity, he wakes up in a dilapidated house and tries to remember how he did it. Your task as a player is to restore the hero’s path from the bed to the front door, visiting each destroyed item only once.
Arrows/WASD - navigation, R - restart.
Game still be in development. New levels will be added soon :)
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Made with||Phaser, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, Funny, Global Game Jam, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Touch-Friendly|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Ukrainian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
- Virus cannot stop game development10 days ago
- Olaf the Boozer - review results40 days ago
- Olaf the Boozer - trail mechanics46 days ago
- Depth sort and items mechanic48 days ago
- New level and level changing method53 days ago
- Preparing to new content56 days ago
- Olaf the Boozer - live after GGJ59 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for your review!
- It's an early build, I'm trying to show all available mechanics in these levels.
- I will make world map, levels selector and volume control asap, just busy with work and study.
- Now players really can finish level with 5 or 0 percent progress (in debug purposes). When levels selector will be ready, I will set the limit by 75%. If you didn't reach 100%, you will not be shown in the leaderboard.
- I will review nav buttons speed, maybe I will allow doing auto-steps (when hero do steps while you keep key pressed).
- It's a helpful idea about destroyed items counter, maybe I will add a button to highlight all unfixed items also.
- You are right that game is adapted for mobile screens, I will publish this game in Google Play after the alpha stage.
- About axe - when the hero is naked, he cannot "fix" large objects. Later it will be part of the puzzle, now it's more like proof of concept.
- I would like to add levels editor and multiplayer also.
So thank you, you showed a lot of moments, which I can fix and improve.
Small but lovely game, illustrating the theme "Repair" with a funny story!